Tagged by: ultim8-bree
Rule 1- Post the rules.
Rule 2- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4- Let them know you have tagged them.
1. Why did you follow Bree?
I think she followed me first, and I usually check everyone who follows me because I only get a follower every time Oprah Winfrey scrubs the insides of her cleavage—which is barely ever.
But I did follow her back because her blog had personal posts and not too many reblogs, not to mention she has a watch collection. I want all of her watches.
2. What is your biggest insecurity and why?
I don’t have a “biggest insecurity” but I’m insecure about my physical appearance in general. Sucks being uggo.
3. What kind of dresser are you?
Uhhh I guess I’m the “oh-hey-I’m-going-to-pick-out-the-first-thing-that-I-see-in-my-closet-that-I-haven’t-worn-in-the-last-three-days” kind of dresser. It doesn’t really matter to me what I wear, as long as I don’t repeat those outfits enough times for people to notice.
But yeah, I usually wear awesome graphic tees + pants or shorts + shoes/slippers + body bag + hippie bracelet, or something like that.
4. I am a watch collector. Do you collect any type of things?
Yes. I collect (or hoard for a better term) books. I also collect coins from other countries, Halloween masks, and cheap wigs.
5. 3 infamous facts about yourself.
- I have two anklets that have been wrapped around my ankles (OBVIOUSLY) for about a year and a half now. My friends think it’s gross.
- I’ve competed in spelling bees for the entirety of my high school life, but I never won once. Goddamnit.
- It took me 7 minutes to think of the “infamous facts” above.
6. What/who is your favorite subject to photograph and why?
Uhhhhhh I don’t like to photograph? But when I do, I usually take pictures of anything interesting, basically. Stuff like misspelled signs on the street, or buttcracks of strangers in the mall, or dead kitty cats on our university roads.
7. Do you think the people in the 21st century rely on the internet too much?
I would say that we rely on the internet a lot of times, but not “too much.”
8. If you could trade places with someone, where would this place be and why?
I’d trade places with a middle-class Japanese teenager. I’ve always wanted to go to Japan and see how beautiful it is beyond the anime, movies, and books I’ve seen and read in my entire life. To go there would be a dream come true and a life-changing experience.
After that I’m going to make a phone call to the kid I traded places with and tell him I’m sorry that he’s stuck in the Philippines and can’t get a visa back to his home country. Gommennasai desu desu ~
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
I know I don’t, but it’s fun pretending that they do most of the time.
10. What is your favorite time of the day and why?
I don’t have one.
11. What is a song that reminds you of Bree?
I don’t know! I almost never associate songs with anyone. Sorry Bree!
- Why haven’t you unfollowed me (deathpill) yet?
- What is the story behind your username?
- What are you favorite pizza toppings? If you don’t like pizza, message me so I can unfollow you.
- Who is your hero and why? (Non-fictional and/or fictional)
- What is your favorite inanimate object and why? Sex toys aren’t allowed.
- What is one place you’d like to go before you die? Explain why.
- Are you afraid to die? Why or why not?
- How would you like to die?
- Africans have whiter teeth than 99% of humanity. List down one song that you think describes you and write down why.
- Have you ever stolen anything in your life?
- What should you be doing right now, instead of answering these stupid questions?
- your mom
But no, really, tag yourself. I don’t mind.
Edit: I tag @sukinichi and @takure!!!